Ten reasons to attend the University of Louisville-Rutgers football game at 11 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving Day:
- Football weather, cold, damp, miserable.
- You already have tickets, or you can get them cheap.
- Check on progress of stadium expansion.
- University of Louisville, not Kragthorpe U.
- Game on national television, need fans in stands. Go ahead, wave to the cameras.
- New coach mulling over job, fan support a factor.
- Win a T-shirt at the Budweiser booth.
- Rutgers still in a daze, still puzzled about Syracuse loss, playing at 11 a.m.
- Final game for Trent Guy, Scott Long, Jon Dempsey, Chris Campa, Joe Tronzo.
- Save money avoiding Black Friday sales.
- End of the Steve Kragthorpe era.