The observer is not guilty of any of the following. Just curious:
- Do you speed up a bit when a car with a UK license plate is passing?
- Can you often tell a Louisville fan from a Kentucky fan at first glance?
- Have you ever slightly rearranged store displays to put U of L stuff in front of UK items?
- Do you give the store manager hell if he or she has Kentucky stuff but no U of L gear?
- Do you want the state’s economy to improve so Kentucky fans will quit moving to Louisville?
Thoughts? Confessions? Additions? Don’t be bashful.