Yes, it has taken a while but Card Game has finally uncovered the perfect accoutrement for fans contantly in search of better ways to finish off their family rooms with an item certain to be the envy of every U of L fan — the NCAA Teamseats Home Theatre Chair.
Whether you’re watching a game or the weird attacks onÂ Rick Pitino by a bombshell wannabe, these luxurious leather loungers will assure comfort in TV viewing.
They start at $1,089.99 for a single seat or $3,488.99 for a row of seven.Â However, the optional power recline motor and the wireless bass sytems will cost you big bucks.
The manufacturer also boasts:
- Wall hugger design allows you to place the seat within inches of the wall while still fully reclined
- Exceptional lumbar support and padded leg chaise component
- The backrest and the seat cushion are supported by sinuous 9-gauge steel coil springs
- All the cushions are made with high-density 2 lb. foam
- Customize your seating with multiple seats in either a straight or curved layout
- Stainless steel cup holders in both armrests.
The Pitino situation will get crazy when allegations are made public, or are overtaken by the rumor mill. May as well be comfortable.
Order yours now at One Way Furniture.