Reasons for University of Louisville fans to attend the U of L-Syracuse football game:
- No bandwagon jumpers or fair weathers will be there.
- A chance to beat Syracuse, a school with more than its share of haughty fans who held their collective nose when Louisville entered the Big East.
- Tom Jurich got the message and sent one of his own several football games ago.
- Nostalgia. Remember what it was like before Howard Schnellenberger came to Louisville.
- Times like these make a fan appreciate the good times. Also, it makes future success that much better.
- Food always tastes better during tailgating, especially fried chicken.
- Sun rising on the Darius Ashley era.
- Sun setting on the Steve Kragthorpe era.
- The observer would like some company.