If visiting fans and players feel a little soiled after the trip to Morgantown, West Virginia, consider how it affects the guys blowing the whistles.
- Bob Huggins taunting an official, practically demanding a second technical foul.
- The official feeling the heat, but not having the courage to follow through.
- Student section yelling “Karen Sypher” as if that has anything to do with anything.
- Jared Swopshire clearly getting knocked out of bounds but having a fifth foul called on him.
- Official ducking his head, missing the most crucial play of the game as the ball goes out of bounds.
- Three officials making the wrong decision after seeing a television replay showing the ball going off West Virginia fingertips. Should have been called a jump ball.
- Rick Pitino making the right decision not appearing on his post-game radio show. Difficult to avoid saying anything not fine-worthy about the stripes. Despite his intentions, Pitino may still have succeeded in getting the message across.